Thursday, May 16, 2019

Sims/Tray Files for Download

Hi ya’ll! An anon on tumblr (follow me there, same username!) requested I put up a sim for download so I decided I’d put all the sims I’ve made so far on the gallery (except the men..they're easier to replicate) You can find my households on the gallery at EA ID: eregister
You may also download the tray files below (mediafire, no ads):
IMPORTANT: I have only uploaded the tray files. In order for your sims to look like mine, you need to download the CC separately. The CC for each lookbook is available on my blogspot. I don't list my default mods on each lookbook; click here for those resources.
Going forward I will attach tray files to each lookbook as they are published.
If you look through my EA gallery you'll see before I started making lookbooks I mostly built houses. Should I share those on here as well? Let me know!

I also hit 300 followers today! (on tumblr) You all are incredible and I am so happy you like what I'm putting out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment