Saturday, July 6, 2019

Decades Lookbook: The 1900's

Decades Lookbook: The 1900's


Hot on the heels of the Victorian era was the Edwardian era, or: the 1900's.  The Edwardian era was 1901 to 1910 (the very short reign of King Edward) but many people extended the era to 1914 to reflect the start of WWI.

The Edwardian period is sometimes portrayed as a romantic golden age of long summer afternoons and garden parties, but also seen as a mediocre period of pleasure between the great achievements of the Victorian era and the catastrophe of the following war.

Tall, stiff collars characterize the period, as do women's broad hats, full "Gibson Girl" hairstyles and lace tea dresses.

DOWNLOAD:


You can find these sims on the gallery under Origin ID: eregister or you can download the tray files here (mediafire, no ads.) You will still need to download all the CC for your sims to look like mine.

I created four sims for this lookbook (from left to right, first photo): Ruth, Henry, Margaret and Florence; that's the order you'll find their CC.

Thank you SO much to the CC creators I used and enjoy!


CC:


Genetic/Makeup Details - Ruth:

Look #1:

Look #2:

Look #3:


Genetic/Makeup Details - Henry:

Look #1:

  • Hair: Gabriel V2
  • Hat: Obile Bowler Hat
  • Outfit: Men's Casual Edwardian Suit
  • Shoes: Rendez-Vous Shoes
    • These shoes were found on a Russian Sims fan-site you need to sign up to access. It is free to sign up and they have a lot of children and build cc as well! (You need to confirm your email address once you create an account and I found my email in my spam folder.)

Look #2:

Look #3:

Genetic/Makeup Details - Margaret:

Look #2:

Look #3: 


Genetic/Makeup Details - Florence:

Look #2:

Look #3:

4 comments:

  1. I'm so thankful you did those lookbooks, it will help so so so much my Decades Challenge! I will post my family on the gallery, maybe you'll check it out? ID: Morsmordree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear this! I will for sure check out your fam! <3

      Delete
  2. I'm doing the decades challenge and your lookbooks have added so much to the fun. Thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could put the whole pack together, so whoever wants could download everything at once and not have to go and download it part by part.

    ReplyDelete