Sunday, June 30, 2019

Simself and Face Reveal - 1.5k Followers "Gift"

Simself and Face Reveal - 1.5k Followers "Gift"


Today I glanced at my follower count and was in complete shock; somehow I have over 1.500 of you! Thank you so much for following my little blog. Since I can only do very basic recolors and am mainly a lookbook account, I decided I'd redo my simself and to show you all my actual face!

I started my venture into custom content because the closest EA came to creating my style was the Bowling Stuff Pack and that wasn't quite enough for me.  I describe my style is either 1) vintage reproduction or 2) hanging-around-the-house clothes. Most of my closet is made up of clothes from Unique Vintage from the 30's-60's eras.  When I'm at home, I lounge around in leggings and feminist/band/tv show tees.

Here I am with my sister at her bridal shower a few weeks ago.  I love colors and prints (polka dot, floral and leopard, mostly) but also wear a lot of black. I am not nearly as blonde as my simself, but my hair is much lighter than the EA light brown option and I couldn't find the perfect recolor. I've lived in California my whole life so that's why I chose the palm tree-lined street backdrop.

Thank you all again for following me and enjoying my lookbooks. I've played the sims on and off since TS1 came out (I'm almost 30 😲) and just got into custom content in February of this year. I've been going through a rough mental health patch for the past few months (years, honestly) and your likes, reblogs and comments always bring a smile to my face.

CC:


Genetic/Makeup Details:

Everyday #1:

Everyday #2:

Everyday #3:

Formal #1:

Formal #2:

Party #1:

Party #2:

Hot Weather:

Swim:

Cold Weather:

Athletic:

Sleep:

No comments:

Post a Comment