Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Decades Lookbook - The 1990's

Decades Lookbook - The 1990's


This lookbook, along with my 1980's lookbook, was requested by Olivia of @starladyvibes. 

I tried my best to include all the clothing styles of the 1990's: grunge, modern preppy, punk and hip-hop. The 90's are back right now, but I am thankful that thin, tiny eyebrows did not make a resurgence.  I was born in the early 90's so this was a ton of fun for me to create. 😊

I created four sims for this lookbook (from left to right, first photo): Marquis, Tiffany, Mandy and Joey.

DOWNLOAD:


You can find these sims on the gallery under Origin ID: eregister or you can download the tray files here (mediafire, no ads.) You will still need to download all the CC for your sims to look like mine.

Thank you SO much to the CC creators I used and enjoy!


CC:

Genetic/Makeup Details - Marquis:

Look #1:

Look #2:

Look #3:


Genetic/Makeup Details - Tiffany:

Look #1:

Look #2:

Look #3:


Genetic/Makeup Details - Mandy:

Look #1:

Look #2:

Look #3:


Look #1:

Look #2:

Look #3:

2 comments:

  1. i love your work on these lookbooks, but i hate that to get everything i have to download everything one by one. i suggest making a zip file with everything in it that is available for download. it would be super helpful :) thank u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thanks so much! I wish I could make it easier for ya'll, but it's against pretty much all creators' terms of service to reupload their content.

      Delete