Thursday, May 9, 2019

Cultural Lookbook - Chinese

Cultural Lookbook - Chinese

There are not enough cultural items in the Sims 4. It is by far the most diverse of all the sims games, but we need way more of it! Since I’ve joined the dark side and started downloading custom content, I’ve been amazed with what players have been able to create.
This lookbook is focused on a Chinese style of dress, the Cheongsam and/or Qipao

DOWNLOAD:


You can find these sims on the gallery under Origin ID: eregister or you can download the tray files here (mediafire, no ads.) You will still need to download all the CC for your sims to look like mine.


Disclaimer: I am a white woman. If I used something culturally inappropriate/insensitive, please tell me so I can learn and grow (and update the lookbook.)  I never mean to stereotype or imply these are the only types of clothing people wear. 

Enjoy!


Genetic/Makeup Details:

Look #1:

Look #2:

Look #3:

Look #4:

Look #5:

Look #7:

No comments:

Post a Comment