Friday, May 24, 2019

Moomin Lookbook - Mymble, Little My, and Snufkin

Moomin Lookbook - Mymble, Little My, and Snufkin


...and now for something completely different! 

The lovely Kai of @kcjenkinsoffical requested this a little while ago so I paused my cultural series to create a few characters from the Moomins

Tove Jansson (1914-2001) was a Finnish-Swedish writer and artist, who achieved worldwide fame as the creator of the stories about the Moomins, written and illustrated between 1945 and 1980. The Moomin family and their friends live an adventurous life in the idyllic and peaceful Moominvalley in harmony with nature.  The characters I attempted to recreate are Mymble, Little My, and Snufkin; click their names to learn a little more about them!

DOWNLOAD:


You can find these sims on the gallery under Origin ID: eregister or you can download their tray files here (mediafire, no ads.) You will still need to download all the CC for your sims to look like mine. 

Thank you CC creators and enjoy!


CC:


Genetic/Makeup Details - Mymble (Teen Girl):

Look #1:

Look #2:


Look #2:


Genetic/Makeup Details - Snufkin (Teen Boy):

No comments:

Post a Comment