Thursday, May 30, 2019

Decades Lookbook - The 1980's

Decades Lookbook - The 1980's


This lookbook was requested by Olivia of @starladyvibes. I love 80's music and the ridiculous style so I was more than happy to comply with this request. This may have inspired a Decade Lookbook series...so stay tuned for more retro content coming your way 😎

I created four sims for this lookbook (from left to right, first photo): Christie, Samson, Johnny and Josie. 

DOWNLOAD:

You can find these sims on the gallery under Origin ID: eregister or you can download the tray files here (mediafire, no ads.) You will still need to download all the CC for your sims to look like mine.

Thank you SO much to the CC creators I used and enjoy!

CC:

Sim #1 - Genetic/Makeup Details - Christie:

Look #1:

Look #2:

Look #3:

Sim # 2 - Genetic/Makeup Details - Samson:

Look #1:

Look #2:

Look #3:

Sim #3 - Genetic/Makeup Details - Johnny:

Look #1:

Look #2:

Look #3:

Sim #4 - Genetic/Makeup Details - Josie:

Look #1:

Look #2:

Look #3:

4 comments:

  1. this is beautiful - I can't seem to ever find 80s cc I like when I go looking for it, but somehow you did :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out my "How I Make Lookbooks" post! It may help ;) But I am happy to be of service :)

      Delete
  2. Very nice! I downloaded everything I think, but for sim Johnny Billie hair isn't available anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I found another link! Try it now :)

      Delete