Friday, June 21, 2019

Island Living Lookbook

Island Living Lookbook


This is Noelani Kelekolio. Noelani is a native of Sulani who is creative, loves the outdoors and is a Child of the Ocean. She lives in a home right on the water and aspires to be a Marine Biologist and to live the beach life. 

From my limited gameplay so far, Noelani's closest friend is a dolphin and rain-wear is definitely necessary for monsoon season.  I did very limited furnishing on her house and once I'm happy with the renovation I'll probably share the build here too. I love that the tan lines show up in CAS!

DOWNLOAD:


You can find this sim on the gallery under Origin ID: eregister or you can download the tray files here (mediafire, no ads.) You will still need to download all the CC for your sim to look like mine.

Thank you SO much to the CC creators I used and enjoy!

CC:

Genetic/Makeup Details:

Everyday:

Formal:

Party:

Hot Weather:

Athletic:

Sleep:

Swim:

  • Top and Bottom: Island Living

Cold Weather:

No comments:

Post a Comment