Sunday, August 2, 2020

Retro Lookbook / Simself V.3


Retro Lookbook / Simself V.3


I, like the rest of simblr, was inspired by @Sentate's latest collection and I decided to once again redo my simself.  This is definitely my favorite version of my simself, but that's because my sim clearly has killer hair skills and has (I imagine to be) a very expensive wardrobe. I was a little more realistic with my previous simselves as I cannot do retro hair, so I will call this one my aspirational simself.  

I would kill for a big coat like in outfit #9 so I've decided that my sim removes her coat and reveals outfit #10 once she is out of the cold.

I'm still furloughed from work so cc shopping will be the closest to real shopping I'll see for a while, especially since I live in the best country in the world who definitely has control of the virus!! </sarcasm> 

I hope you're all doing well/staying healthy!

Thank you CC creators!

CC:


Genetic/Makeup Details:

Outfit #1:

Outfit #2:

Outfit #3:

Outfit #4:

Outfit #5:

Outfit #6:

Outfit #7:

Outfit #8:

Outfit #9:

Outfit #10:

No comments:

Post a Comment