Monday, August 3, 2020

Black Lives Matter Mini Lookbook

Black Lives Matter Mini Lookbook


I felt inspired to make a gorgeous Black woman and realized haven't stated anything on my blogspot in regards to Black Lives Matter and I wanted to rectify that and unequivocally show my support.

All lives can't matter until Black ones do.


"Blue Lives" are not real. Breonna Taylor's family still does not have justice and there are countless other Black (especially trans) people who have been murdered at the hands of our "protectors" who need justice too. We need a massive overhaul of our entire criminal justice system.  I support the #DefundThePolice effort as the funds will go to social and community programs that will actually serve and protect Black and Brown communities.  It is not Black people's job to educate you on their oppression; google is your friend.  Feel free to also shoot me a message if you don't understand this movement.  It is the literal least I can do as a white woman.

BLM Resources: 


@Ebonixsims created an amazing BLM resources page for how you can help/get involved. See it here!

DOWNLOAD:


You can download the sim's tray files here (mediafire, no ads.) You will still need to download all the CC for your sim to look like mine.

Thank you CC creators!


CC:


Genetic/Makeup Details:

Outfit #1:

Outfit #2:

Outfit #3:

No comments:

Post a Comment