Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Decades Lookbook: 1960's Part 2


Decades Lookbook: 1960's Part 2


I had an urge to create Brigitte Bardot in the Sims and well, here we are!

Brigitte Bardot is a former actress and style icon whose biggest fashion impact was surprisingly, on the bridal industry. BB wore a pink gingham wedding dress to her second wedding that was both unconventional and influential and is still being copied today.

1960's fashion is a mash up of the 1950's prim and proper and the 1970's well, groovy-ness. As a result of that marriage, the 1960's Mod, Hippie, Casual, Housewife, and Party styles were born.

Each of my sims were inspired by a combination of women who were famous during the 1960's: (from L to R, first pic): Diana Ross/Aretha Franklin, Jackie Kennedy Onassis/Audrey Hepburn, Twiggy/Brigitte Bardot, and Angela Davis/Shirley Chisholm. Fictional Betty Draper may have got in there too.

This is my second 60's lookbook, check out my first one (with some masculine looks) and the rest of my previous decade lookbooks here. I tried not to reuse cc, but I did a little bit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DOWNLOAD:


You can find these sims on the gallery under Origin ID: eregister or you can download the tray files here (mediafire, no ads.) You will still need to download all the CC for your sims to look like mine.

I created four sims for this lookbook (from left to right, first photo): Diana, Jackie, Twiggy and Angela; that's the order you'll find their CC. 

Thank you SO much to the CC creators I used and enjoy!

CC:


Genetic/Makeup Details - Diana:

Look #1:

Look #2:

Look #3:


Look #1:

Look #2:

Look #3:


Genetic/Makeup Details - Twiggy:

Look #1:

Look #2:

Look #3:

Genetic/Makeup Details - Angela:

Look #1:

Look #2:

Look #3:

No comments:

Post a Comment