Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Simself 2.0 + Another Face Reveal

Simself 2.0 + Another Face Reveal


Since I have been furloughed from work, I mostly wear work out clothes or pajamas around my apartment. I decided that it was time to redo my simself and recreate as many of my actual outfits as possible so I can really live vicariously through the Sims. I also thought it would be fun to try to recreate actual photos I've taken in these outfits (I've hit a new level of boredom) For your viewing pleasure, three photos of my simself as my actual self.  Yes, that CC is inspired my exact swimsuit! Besides those outfits, I have a variation of the gray and white checkered dress, a pink collared shirt, a (vegan) leather jacket and leopard pencil skirt, and a few similar blue dresses.

In my first simself lookbook, I featured palm tree-lined streets as my background as an ode to where I grew up. This time I chose where I went to college: California State University, Chico aka Chico State. I haven't visited since I graduated and I would like nothing more than to wander through the campus and along the creek right now.  I hadn't quite found my style while I was in college, but I learned and grew a lot, had maybe too much fun and made a lot of great friends.

Thank you CC creators!

CC:


Genetic/Makeup Details:

Everyday #1:

Everyday #2:

Formal:

Party:

Swim:

Athletic:

Sleep:

Hot Weather:

Cold Weather:

No comments:

Post a Comment