Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Decades Lookbook: 1990's Part 2

Decades Lookbook: 1990's Part 2


This 1990's lookbook focuses on modern preppy, hip hop and a little bit of grunge and raver styles.  

I took major inspiration from 90's icons Mel B of the Spice Girls and Aaliyah, as well as Gwyneth Paltrow, the Chanel Spring 1995 Collection, and fictional icons: Angela Chase and Jordan Catalano from My So-Called Life and Cher Horowitz from Clueless

I still really love my first 90's lookbook, check it out here! If you'd like to see the rest of my decade lookbooks, click here

DOWNLOAD:


You can find these sims on the gallery under Origin ID: eregister or you can download the tray files here (mediafire, no ads.) You will still need to download all the CC for your sims to look like mine.

I created five sims for this lookbook (from left to right, first photo): Angela, Kingston, Melanie, Kimberly and Jordan; that's the order you'll find their CC.

Thank you SO much to the CC creators I used and enjoy!


CC:


Sim #1 - Genetic/Makeup Details - Angela:

Look #1:

Look #7:

Look #11:

Sim #2 - Genetic/Makeup Details - Kingston:

Look #2:

Look #8:

Sim #3 - Genetic/Makeup Details - Melanie:

Look #3:

Look #5:

Look #10:

Sim #4 - Genetic/Makeup Details - Kimberly:

Look #4:

Look #6:

Look #9:

Sim #5 - Genetic/Makeup Details - Jordan:

No comments:

Post a Comment