Saturday, September 19, 2020

Decades Lookbook: 1920's Part 2

Decades Lookbook: 1920's Part 2


Twenties fashion is often remembered for its glitz and glamour, though underlying this was a move toward simplicity in dress. For women, this meant shorter skirts and simple shapes, while men enjoyed casual suits.

This is my 2nd 1920's lookbook and my first one is one of my favorite lookbooks to date! I tried not to reuse cc but some shoes and accessories maaaay have been recycled. If you'd like to see the rest of my decade lookbooks, click here.

DOWNLOAD:


You can find these sims on the gallery under Origin ID: eregister or you can download the tray files here (mediafire, no ads.) You will still need to download all the CC for your sims to look like mine.

I created four sims for this lookbook (from left to right, first photo): Betty, Ralph, Evelyn and Louise; that's the order you'll find their CC.

Thank you SO much to the CC creators I used and enjoy!


CC:


Sim #1 - Genetic/Makeup Details - Betty:

Look #1:

Look #7:

Look #10:

Sim #2 - Genetic/Makeup Details - Ralph:

Look #2:

Look #8:

Look #9:

Sim #3 - Genetic/Makeup Details - Evelyn:

Look #3:

Look #6:

Look #12:

Look #5:

Look #11:

No comments:

Post a Comment