Sunday, February 6, 2022

Encanto Lookbook


Encanto Lookbook


We interrupt this hiatus for the women of Encanto lookbook! I try to keep up on the latest Disney movies, but I did not expect to love this movie as much as I do. The music quickly ended up on my "On Repeat" playlist, so the next logical step for me was to recreate the cast in the Sims 😊 I did some recolors to try to make the outfits as accurate as possible. I hope you all enjoy! 🕯️🚪🌹🐯

DOWNLOAD:


You can find these sims on the gallery under Origin ID: eregister or you can download the tray files here (mediafire, no ads.) You will still need to download all the CC for your sim to look like mine.

Thank you SO much CC creators and enjoy! 


CC:


Pepa Madrigal:

Dolores Madrigal:

Alma "Abuela" Madrigal:

Julieta Madrigal:

Isabela Madrigal:

Luisa Madrigal:

No comments:

Post a Comment