Thursday, July 29, 2021

Britney Spears Lookbook

Britney Spears Lookbook


Long time no see y'all! I've taken a pretty long break from the Sims 4 but I finally got back into the game when I was inspired to create a pop music icon: Britney Spears.  

Like a lot of us, I was horrified to get a glimpse into the hell she's been living in the past 14 years under her conservatorship.  But I'm very happy that we're finally getting to a place in society where we're talking about mental heath and she is able to get her day(s) in court.  I hope she gets her freedom from her father and some form of justice soon.  For this lookbook, I only created outfits she wore before the conservatorship, where she presumably had some control of her career/finances/life. 

Forgive my crappy editing...I struggled trying to get my two in-game screenshots to kind of match my CAS screenshots. 

Inspiration: one | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight

DOWNLOAD:


You can find this sim on the gallery under Origin ID: eregister or you can download the tray files here (mediafire, no ads.) You will still need to download all the CC for your sim to look like mine.

Thank you SO much CC creators and enjoy! 


CC:


Genetic/Makeup Details - Britney Spears:

Look #1 - Baby One More Time:

Look #2 - Sometimes:

Look #3 - Early Performance Outfit:

Look #4 - Oops I Did It Again:

Look #5 - I'm a Slave 4 U Performance:

Look #6 - 2001 American Music Awards:

Look #7 - Toxic Bodysuit:

Look #8: (You Drive Me) Crazy:

No comments:

Post a Comment