Monday, June 20, 2022

Stranger Things 4

Stranger Things 4


Like many of you, I've been a fan of Stranger Things since its debut in 2016 and I have enjoyed what we've seen of the season so far. I'm loving that Running Up That Hill is charting and I am very scared that Eddie will die in Part 2 ðŸ˜© I based the casts' outfits on what they wore this season, but I did sprinkle in some previous seasons  inspired cc in my 1980's lookbooks if you're looking to create even more outfits/characters (80s Part 180s Part 2)  

As usual, I did a bunch of recolors to try to make the outfits as accurate as possible, so shout out to the following: aharris00britney x Ayoshi for Dustin's 'Thinking Cap', owl-plumbob for Max's vans, afternoonzephyr for the Hellfire logo I put on Darte77's jacket, Sims House for Will's shirt, and Sims4 Marigold for Argyle's hat.  Also as usual, I used sims from the gallery as my bases for my sims, so thank you to those who share your incredible talent with us mere mortals! 

DOWNLOAD:


You can find these sims on the gallery under Origin ID: eregister or you can download the tray files for the kids here and and the older kids here (mediafire, no ads.) You will still need to download all the CC for your sims to look like mine.

Thank you SO much CC creators and enjoy! 

 

Sim #1 - Genetic/Makeup Details - Lucas Sinclair:

Outfit: 

Sim #2 - Genetic/Makeup Details - Dustin Henderson:

Outfit: 

Sim #3 - Genetic/Makeup Details - Max Mayfield:

Outfit: 

Sim #4 - Genetic/Makeup Details - Eddie Munson:

Outfit: 

Sim #5 - Genetic/Makeup Details - Nancy Wheeler:

Outfit: 

Sim #6 - Genetic/Makeup Details - Steve Harrington: 

"For your modesty dude" Outfit: 

Sim #7 - Genetic/Makeup Details - Robin Buckley:

Outfit: 

Sim #8 - Genetic/Makeup Details - Eleven Hopper:

Outfit: 

Sim #9 - Genetic/Makeup Details - Mike Wheeler:

Outfit: 

Sim #10 - Genetic/Makeup Details - Will Byers:

Outfit: 

Sim #11 - Genetic/Makeup Details - Jonathan Byers:

Outfit: 

Sim #12 - Genetic/Makeup Details - Argyle:

Outfit: 

1 comment: