Monday, January 11, 2021

The Good Place Lookbook

The Good Place Lookbook

The Good Place is a show that aired on NBC from September 2016 to January 2020 starring Ted Danson, Kristen Bell, William Jackson Harper, Jameela Jamil, D'Arcy Carden and Manny Jacinto.  

I've comfort-watched the whole series on Netflix a few times this pandemic so it was only a matter of time until I made the cast in the Sims 4. 

I hope you enjoy this rendition of a selfish ass, an idiot DJ, a tortured academic, a hot rich fraud with legs for days, a literal demon and Busty Alexa!

Shout out to the talented simsmily and MrsHiddleston339; I used some of their gallery sims as bases for mine. 

DOWNLOAD:


You can find these sims on the gallery under Origin ID: eregister or you can download the tray files here (mediafire, no ads.) You will still need to download all the CC for your sims to look like mine.

I created seven sims for this lookbook (from left to right, first photo): Eleanor, Chidi, Tahani, Jason, Good Janet, Michael and Bad Janet; that's the order you'll find their CC.

Thank you SO much CC creators and enjoy!


CC:



Sim #1 - Genetic/Makeup Details - Eleanor Shellstrop:

Look #1:

Sim #2 - Genetic/Makeup Details - Chidi Anagonye: 

Look #2:

Sim #3 - Genetic/Makeup Details - Tahani Al-Jamil:

Look #3:

Sim #5 - Genetic/Makeup Details - Good Janet:

Look #5:

4 comments:

  1. I said it on Tumblr, but i'll repeat it here : I love you to no foken end !! AND I meant it! ♥ you are an angel for having created these ♥ and the work alone to list all the CC - my hat to you babe!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw this is the best! Thank you so much! I had a lot of fun making it (even listing the cc...I'm a weirdo) so I'm really glad you enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. Both the Sims and the outfits are so on point! Loving your job done here. 🥳

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I can't take all the credit for the sims as I downloaded them from the gallery, but I did make some tweaks ;)

      Delete