Saturday, August 17, 2019

Elder Lookbook - Masculine


Elder Lookbook - Masculine


This series of lookbooks are focused on the sim life cycle (toddler through elder) with a masculine and feminine lookbook for each age. This lookbook focuses on a masculine elder named Rodrigo.

I was losing inspiration so I popped out of order and decided to create Rodrigo. I also didn't want to give him the frumpy aesthetic elders usually get saddled with, so he's pretty snazzy if I do say so myself. 

DOWNLOAD:


You can find this sim on the gallery under Origin ID: eregister or you can download the tray files here (mediafire, no ads.) You will still need to download all the CC for your sim to look like mine.

Thank you CC creators!

CC:


Genetic/Makeup Details:

Everyday #1:

Swimsuit:

Hot Weather:

Cold Weather:

No comments:

Post a Comment