Monday, April 29, 2019

Hogwarts Houses - Hufflepuff - Lookbook

Hogwarts Houses - Hufflepuff - Lookbook


I've been a fan of Harry Potter since the books came out when I was in elementary school (I just aged myself) and with the recent launch of the incredible fan-made Pufferhead Stuff by MLy's, I decided my next set of lookbooks will be dedicated to the Hogwarts Houses. 

I picked Hufflepuff first because I am a Hufflepuff (shout out to my fellow badgers) and will complete the next houses in no certain order. 


See below for cc used in this Hufflepuff lookbook.


Other looks from this collection:


DOWNLOAD:


You can find these sims on the gallery under Origin ID: eregister or you can download the tray files here (mediafire, no ads.) You will still need to download all the CC for your sims to look like mine.


Enjoy and of course, thank you so much cc creators!

Genetic/Makeup Details:

Everyday:

Formal:

Party:

Cold Weather:

Athletic:

Sleep:

Swim:

Hot Weather:

1 comment: